12.05.2011

And she is back!

Wow, it feels so good to be back! I missed this so much.

So I have decided to make time to update this more often. I miss the blogging community!

Well, what has been new. Since June:

I can truly say that I love my job! I have met so many new friends and my job has been so amazing.
I've gotten so much closer to some of my friends and it has been so great!

We have had 2 pregnancy scares! {maybe a third! we shall see.} Which has been an adventure in itself.

I upgraded my wedding band! And let me tell you that it is precious! :) I am a spoiled princess.

We had our first year anniversary, and it has been the best year of my life so far! I can't say enough how great God has been to us our first year of marriage.

We went to Colorado last month, and boy was that a blast! Our first vacation alone together and it was such an amazing thing for our marriage. I have never felt closer to my husband! I am so glad that we made the decision to do it.

I have had a great adventure with God and He has showed me what He has planned for me! And let me tell you that I am excited for my future and the plans that God has for me :)

And of course, I have gotten a lot of great shopping deals! Especially in Colorado :)!

I must end for today, it's snowing heavy outside and we still need to drive home.

You will hear again from me soon!

The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment