12.06.2011

Winter Wonderland


This is what we woke up to this morning! It was 5 degrees this morning and snowed all day yesterday. Needless to say wifey got a lot of good cuddling this morning in the cold!

I am super excited for this month! Two of our bestest friends are coming in from Colorado and we will be celebrating New Years together! And me and her will pamper ourselves while she is here :)

Also, I will finally be getting contacts! Yahoo! I'm so glad that I will be starting off 2012 without my glasses. Me and the hubby have a lot of great things planned for 2012 and I am really excited, and nervous at the same time.

This year has gone by so fast! There is so much to reflect on, and I hope I can make the time to write a post on it.
There are so many changes that are happening already, starting with working on our apartment. I am so excited to upload pictures once it is all done. Change is so scary and exciting at the same time!

Well, that is all for tonight. I will be writting more tomorrow :)

xo. the mrs.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment