1.27.2012

2012 Bucket List

Hello blog family! How have you all been? I am doing alright. Actually very blessed, and starving to write! It's 2012 and the month is already almost over! Time is already flying by so fast.

I have so much on my mind it is hard to collect all of my thoughts to have a structured blog, so bare with me :)


I have SO many aspirations for this year, that I can't seem to be able to get a jump start on all of them.
My bucket list for 2012 is:

  • Finally get serious about getting in shape (really hoping I don't get prego this year so it doesn't interfere with that).
  • Take more pictures! How I miss photography. (The goal was this year in pictures but so far it hasn't worked out.)
  • Write more. (Including my blog). I really want to hopefully start a novel this year.
  • Read more! So far I have 2 books that I am starting with:  Fight Like a Girl The Power of Being a Woman by Lisa Bevere, and You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes And Other Great Advice From an Unlikely Preacher's Wife by Lisa McKay. I can't wait to add more to the list :)
  • I want to be a better wife. There is so much in being a Pastor's Wife, and the title itself scares me a little bit. So, You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes has been such a great help! Ministry is so rewarding yet so scary at the same time! But I know that God would not call my to a ministry with my husband if He had not fully equip me for it! So that has given me so much strength, and hope!
  • I want to make more time for myself. I have come to realize that I let so many things overtake me, and I need to relearn how to love myself and place myself first- and not feel guilty for it.
  • I want to travel more :) Our goals next year are to visit Colorado, Ruidoso, and Phoenix! Let the saving begin!
  • Speaking of savings, we want to get even better at that this year :) Hopefully we can get a new vehicle and break it in with all those road trips!
  • Husband wants a new job, so in Jesus Name he will get his heart's desires :)
All in all, for 2012 I want FREEDOM.

Freedom in my heart and soul, financial freedom, freedom in my marriage and all my relationships, and above all to be FREE in Christ! 

More than ever before this year I want to chase after God's heart. I want to know Him more that I have ever known Him. 

I want to FULLY trust Him, no matter what comes my way. 

This year I just want to be His.


Let this fun journey begin :) 

xoxo, 

the mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment