We had our first ultrasound appointment Wednesday morning, and I can say that I never imagined how beautiful this experience would be. Hearing the heartbeat and seeing our little one and how far our baby has grown brought tears to mine and my husband's eyes. ♥
Our due date is December 30th, 2012 and tomorrow I will be 9 weeks. I am so blessed by our little guy/girl!
So far this is what I have been feeling/going through:
- Breast tenderness
- Super emotional! (poor Husband).
- Veins beginning to show in my breasts and my tummy.
- Slight darkening of the aureola.
- Food aversions
Weird changes that I have experienced:
- I hate peanut butter for some weird reason. I used to like it but now the thought of it grosses me out and I don't want to even smell it.
- I love mozzarella sticks and was craving them really badly, so husband went out to buy them for me. I opened the bag and just the smell of the breading made me want to through up. I couldn't even eat them.
- If I eat too much tortillas in a short period of time I get really grossed out and then don't want Mexican food for like a week.
Till next time :)
Love you our little one.
Mommy and Daddy. ♥