5.13.2012

Two Little Blue Lines...


You got it right! Husband and are are expecting our first little one! And we are so excited. We are estimating that I am 8 weeks along by now, but our first Dr.'s appoint is finally tomorrow! It has been the longest 3 1/2 week wait of our lives!

So far the symptoms are:

  • Morning sickness.
  • Fatigue.
  • Heightened sense of smell.
  • Breast tenderness and growth.
  • Bloating.
  • Did I mention fatigue??
I am already wanting to stay home and constantly clean and just start a lot of baby DIY projects. The constant fatigue and nausea also does not help in the aid of wanting to stay home. It is a lot harder to get up in the mornings, and all I want to do is sleep. 

I randomly get emotional, which also makes my job just a little bit harder. Rude members do not seem to help! 

We are getting ready to move into a new apartment at the end of the month, and I hope we have enough time and I hope I have enough energy to do it!

I am already thinking off all the great changes that are ahead! Starting with my body. I wonder what baby movement will feel like :) I hope that tomorrow we can hear the heartbeat! 

I am just so ready to have my baby! And so paranoid on wanting to know if it is healthy and how far along I am. 

Well, time to go enjoy the rest of my first of many Mother's Day :).

xo,

The New Momma Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment