1.04.2013

My Whole Life Has Changed


My whole life has changed, and I can say that it is the most beautiful and amazing experience. I would not change any part of it for the world and I am so grateful that God let me have the chance to experience the beauty of having a child. 

He already owns my heart and I would do absolutely anything in the world for him. I am so anxious to start this year. I truly feel like he helped us start it off with a blessing, and I am ready to embrace motherhood. 

Thank you so much baby, for the miraculous change that you have done in my heart. I thought I loved you before while I carried you, but it is nothing compared to that love that I carry for you now.

I can't wait to help and watch you grow, and I am indebted to you for the changes that you have sparked in my heart and the fire that you have ignited to my faith.

I love you and can't wait to share our lives with you!

Love,

Your Beyond Blessed Mother 

No comments:

Post a Comment