6.24.2011

A little bit about me... :)

Well hello there everyone! My name is Nicole♥. And there is so much that my heart has to share, and I know I can't share it all in this post. This is my first personal blog ever, so hang in for a ride :) I love everything that God is doing in my life. I have SO much to be thankful for. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and I couldn't thank God more for bringing him into my life. I am 8 months married and it has been a beautiful blessing :) I am amazed at what God is doing in my heart and to Him I am forever grateful. It is such an adventure to venture out in life with my husband and amazing friends. We are blessed with a cute little apartment and I am loving making my life my home. God is teaching me a lot about growing up and I am loving the ride!

This is just a little sneak peak of what is to come :)  I'll end this for now, but know that this is just the beginning.

Nicole♥

No comments:

Post a Comment