2.02.2013

Birthday Girl



It's my birthday today, and wow does it feel weird to believe I am already 24 years old. Time really does fly by so fast.


My son is one month old today, and it is amazing to see how fast time flies. He is already growing up so fast. I like to think that today we shared a special day together. It is amazing how fast and how hard you fall in love with your children when you have them. I couldn't imagine not having him in my life.


I ran into a journal with this cover on my little birthday adventure this morning at Barnes and Noble. It reminded me to only concentrate on the positive, and what better day to remind me than on my birthday.


I made it a point that today would consist of visits to my favorite places, so we took a trip down to our local farmers market. I had to take a pit stop at The Spring Roll Lady. She has the best Thai food I have ever tried and I can't get enough of her. Her Thai tea is also my favorite. Best $2 I could ever spend is on that addicting, delicious tea.


Pit stop number three: Spirit Winds. It is my favorite local coffee shop. Not only do they sell coffee, meals and desert but they also sell novelty items and beautifully handmade local jewelry and other artwork. Its one of my favorite places to browse and gather inspiration when I am looking to craft something new.



Pit stop number four: Western Traders. It is a local bead store that sells millions of different sorts of beads and precious stones. There are beads from wall to wall and I love going there. I gathered up these beauties for my next inspirational piece. I am thinking of making a nice statement necklace with these.

And I saved the best for last: Jimmy Johns. I absolutely love this place. My favorite thing on the menu: #12 Beach Club. I never stray away from this amazing sandwich. Nothing better than good food on such a special day. Right? Right.

And don't worry, I didn't forget. As promised here is my 

Shoe of The Day


These beautiful shoes are from Vera Wang. I love them because they are soft and feminine with a hint of fierce. 

They make such a statement that I can let them speak for themselves.


That's the sum of my day. How did yours go?

For now, its time for me to relax and enjoy the rest of my birthday. I feel that crafting is in store for me for tonight. 

xo,

N.H

No comments:

Post a Comment