2.14.2013

Valentine's Day

I found these little treats at Wal-Mart yesterday.


It is the closest I am going to get to Atlanta Bread until we move to Colorado.

I was really excited when I found them. I really miss that restaurant.


This is my Valentine's Day outfit. Hubby is really excited for it and so am I.

I love being able to get dolled up again.

What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Mine involve me and Hubby on the couch cuddled up to a good movie and some fun snacks.

I have the two most cutest Valentines in the world. 


Aren't I blessed woman?

Shoe of The Day

Today's shoe of the day I found a year or two ago at Ross.
They are from BCBGeneration.
I love when I score finds for cheap!

I am an 'all about sales' woman.


And I just love how feminine these are.


Well, it is time for me to go enjoy my day with my Valentine's.

I hope you are all having a great day!


I leave you all with this:


P.S. Take advantage of my 25% off sale from my closet. It ends tomorrow!

xo,

N




No comments:

Post a Comment