2.12.2013

Ombre


I can always use a little reminder. ❤  There are so many plans I have for this year. Keeping up with my blog is part of it, and I am so glad that I have been able to do that so far.

Are there any big dreams that you have set for yourself for this year?


Inspired by Valentine's Day, I did myself an Ombre mani. There is a cute dress that I have planned for Valentine's Day that this would go great with. Stay tuned for that. I tried it on the other day just to make sure it fit now that I am postpartum, and Hubby fell in love with that. I would say that that makes it a success.

Shoe of the Day

These little darlings are from A'Gaci. 

I just had to get them.

I just believe that every girl should have a little sparkle in her step.

Like Ms. Marilyn Monroe says, give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world.

What did you conquer today?

xo

N




No comments:

Post a Comment