2.09.2013

Shoe Of The Day

Hello all. So yesterday was a hectic one with our little one, so I apologize that I didn't make my post. So I will make up for it in today's post.

Today was a pretty good day. Made Hubby an amazing breakfast. I even surprised myself.


Doesn't that look yummy?

Shoe of The Day (one)


These shoes are Xhileration, a lovely Target find. We found them on a great sale while I was so pregnant that high heels were not even an option anymore, but the lovely Hubby got them for me anyway. 


Isn't he just such a sweet heart?

Shoe of The Day (two)


I love these beauties. These are from the lovely Vera Wang, and they are a Kohls find. These were also found on sale.


Hubby also loves these. I wore them last Valentine's Day. Which reminds me, I need to get on the planning. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

xo

N






No comments:

Post a Comment