7.19.2011

Fresh New Start! ♥

Hello everyone! It is a wonderful day and a fresh, new chapter in the Life of the Holguin's! {huge smile}
Ready for the {big} news?!!

Well here it is!:

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They called me yesterday that it was mine! I start next Monday {big grin!} I am still on cloud nine! What a beautiful testimony this is for me. I am so amazed at how God truly is on time every time. Even in what seemed like the longest season of waiting, God was faithful to me. He provided continually for me and even spoiled me with a shopping spree now and then.

All I can say is "Yay GOD!" Because I know without Him nothing good in my life would be possible!

It's a season of newness in our lives and I am so excited for what God has in store!

Just had to share the good news with you all :)

xo, the super happy mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment