7.08.2011

New Day.

Another brand new day.A lot was accomplished this week, and as a reward: the next four days of simple camping bliss. {all smiles}. I would really love to skip work today but I must endure till 5:00. At least lunch with the hubby will make it all better! Lunch with him always makes the days go by faster and better.

Now to make a shopping list, cleaning to-do list, and a packing list {I love lists can you tell?}. Time for this busy little bee to get to it! Hope I don't get to bed too late that way I am not exhausted for our little trip tomorrow.

I can't wait to come back and share the fun experiences and wonderful photos.

Before I leave for today, I will leave you with this:

[A virtuous woman] opens her mouth in skillful and godly Wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness [giving counsel and instruction].
Proverbs 31:26 AMP.


See you all next week! Have a safe, great weekend. I sure know I will! :)

xo, the mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment